Available for customers in the Greater Wellington region, in this one on one session you’ll come away with the expertise of preparing espresso, steaming and pouring silky milk, as well as getting to know the ins and outs of coffee machinery - all the skills to make the best coffee on your block!
Hosted either at yours or at our Newtown Roastery, we can provide our own equipment if you don’t have all the tools yet. You’ll practice your new skills with a bag of our crowd favourite Don Wilfredo coffee beans to get you started, and keep a Peoples barista training guide for your kitchen counter.
Purchasing as a gift? Nice one! Please let us know and we can set you up with a physical voucher to let your recipient book their own training.
Terms & Conditions
- On confirmation of your order we will be in touch within 3 days to arrange your session.
- The ‘At Home’ course is limited to the Wellington region, as far north as Pukerua Bay on State Highway 1, and Akatarawa on State Highway.
- *Additional participants at $50 per person, allow for 1.5 hours to complete the course. Max 2 pax.
- Days & Times are subject to availability, we will endeavour to accommodate where possible.
- To get the best results we recommend regular machine servicing.
- We cannot receive cash or provide refunds.